Do you know how to create value from car data?
Vehicles generate multiple types of data, enabling different use cases. As a result several players along the value chain try to turn car data into valuable products and services.
This international conference by Handelsblatt — Germany‘s leading business newspaper — provides a platform to exchange experiences and ideas regarding car data monetization. Join us to approach this issue strategically and don‘t miss the opportunity to discuss with key players and learn more about best practice examples.
Gain insights from
- HERE Technologies
and many more.
Get inspired amongst others by the following speakers:
- Sebastian Zimmermann, Head of Data Services Connected Car, BMW Group
- Daniel Riexinger, Senior Manager Big Data Analytics & Data Monetization, Daimler AG
- Oliver Bahns, Head of Connected Mobility, T-Systems
- Patricia de Boer, Global Automotive Partner Business Manager, NVIDIA
- Severin Bredahl-Banovic, Senior Director, Head of Business & Solutions Architectures, HERE Technologies
- Ben Volkow, Founder & CEO, Otonomo
» Click here to view all speakers
» Car Data’s Value Potential
» Use Cases and Challenges
» Best Practice Examples
» Platforms and Ecosystems
» Legal and Political Regulations
» Panel Discussions
» Live Votings
» Roundtable Session
» Business Speed Dating
» Networking Night
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
The Handelsblatt conference “Monetizing Car Data“ is the perfect place to present your company, products and services to an exclusive gathering of potential clients.
Datum: 04.02.2020 – 06.02.2020